Agreed Kevin!

Personally I would prefer that the brilliant minds in Watsonville (and various
other "skunkworks" sites) spend their necessarily limited resources working on
Elecraft type projects  (improving and updating and perfecting the K2, K3, P3,
KPA500, KAT500 etc.) and whatever back room projects they have on the fire than
spending their time producing products such as power supplies, which, in my
case, sit on the floor out of sight and just  - supply power.

Actually, I am amazed at their ability to have so many balls in the air without
apparently dropping any!

Rick
K6LE