Since loading beta version 1.08, I've noticed that the SSB cursors get narrower
with the passband "shift" settings, but won't go to the left of the center line
in USB and the same holds true for LSB.  I don't remember the U shaped cursors
doing this before.  The CW cursors will move either side of the center line and
not change width with the "shift" control.  The width of the cursor does change
as it should with use of the "width" control in both CW and SSB modes.

Is this the way it's supposed to work or is it a bug that I just came across?
I haven't seen anything reported on this before, so don't know for sure.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB