Being a lover of soft cheeses (Brie, Camembert, etc) I have lots of small
circular wooden containers the cheeses come in - about 4.5" in diameter and
1/2" high.

I like covers. I can close containers and set them aside as needed, even
stacking them out of the way.

Having many containers is very handy when tearing down gear. To be sure I
put the right screws back in right places, I use a different container for
each part of the tear-down, such as top cover screws, bottom cover screws,
etc. A little slip of paper (or "post it") marked with where where those
parts came from ensures I can find the right container quickly when it's
time to put the gear back together.

And, if I run out, it's fun freeing up another container, Hi!

Ron AC7AC