Sorry to say this but when is enough, enough?....the KPA-500 will come in
both desktop and remote versions, it will have balanced AND unbalanced
antenna connections...I now wonder when someone will ask for 10 of each?

To simply keep adding numerical options drive the price up for all
customers. I certainly don't require more than 4 antennas but I appreciate
some folks have 10 or more to play with and several radio to boot.

But they are NOT the vast majority of Elecraft customers I would guess.

I think a search of the archives may reveal that the KAT-500 will have 3
antenna connections and one is for single wire or open wire feedline. I am
going from memory and we all know how dangerous that can be...:-)

One other comment I would make is that IF I had a Quadra I cannot think why
I would buy a KPA-500....unles it does not do 6M maybe?...not sure what
Yucksu provide...:-)

73's
Gary

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile