Hi Dick,

The Sub RX can use either the Main antenna or the Aux antenna (BNC). This
selection is in addition to the config that you described. There are 2 ways
to view which antenna is being used by the Sub RX. Press SUB from off to on
and momentarily read either "MAIN" or "AUX" on the lower line. Another way,
when the SUB is already on is to hold the B SET button. MAIN or AUX again
displays momentarily.

If the SUB is already on you can change the antenna selection by holding the
RX ANT button. Another way to change the selection is to press B SET when
the SUB is on and then press the ANT button.

73,
Mike K2MK