As Don suggested, you should email k3support(at)elecraft.com ASAP.
However, you probably want to DO something.  I would look for a screw
length being wrong.  If the K3 has been moved, this may have
re-aligned everything so that some net is grounded to the chassis that
shouldn't be.  An incorrect screw length can cause this.

If the rig hasn't been moved around much, this is a less likely cause
but still may exist and be worth looking for.

The last one of these that I worked on (about a month back) grounded
out the synthesizer, somewhere on the PCBA, that caused it to go
intermittent.  Complete disassembly revealed the problem, but this
also required measuring all the screw lengths.  The ham that did the
building felt foolish, but was also relieved there wasn't any damage.
He went home with all the subassemblies in ESD bags, in a box, and all
the hardware bagged and tagged.  The he spent another fun couple of
days rebuilding the K3 (he actually liked this part).

The K3 is almost impossible to kill.  No worries.  And YES, it could
be a component or subsystem failure, but look for the obvious errors
first.

If you weren't the builder and Elecraft built the K3, the above
scenario is extremely unlikely, but there is always a small
possibility the screw length thing is the problem.

73,
matt W6NIA
K3 #24