Julian -

Yes, there is.  Check the K2 notes pages on the Elecraft web site, or
build your own, which is what I did.    All that is required, if I
remember correctly,  is a resistor (anything between 1000 and 2200 Ohms,
1/4 watt) and a NPN transistor capable of handling the required
amplifier keying current and voltage.  A 2N3053  / ECG125 would be one
example.  A 2N2222 would be another, but if you are using a vacuum-tube
amplifier, check the key up voltage across the amplifier keying jack,
and size the driver transistor accordingly.  This assumes your amplifier
has a positive voltage across the key jack when in standby mode.  If it
is negative,. you may need a small driver relay.  Most amplifiers, not
all,  will not need the relay.

Inside the K2, connect the 2200 ohm resistor from the 8T (8 volts on
transmit) line in the K2 to the 2N3053 base, ground the 2N3053 emitter,
and the 2N3053 collector connects to the amplifier key port.   There is
(or at least was) a small kit offered that contains the needed parts and
a small PC board.   I used a small square of perf-board and hand wired
the thing using the component leads, not printed traces needed.  I also
installed a RCA phono jack on the rear panel using one of the unused
extra holes.  Of course, you could drill an extra hole if needed, or
just use a pigtail with the RCA jack hanging on the end.  I also
installed a .005 uFd / 500 volt disk ceramic cap across the output jack
just in case there were RF issues, but don't know if it was actually
necessary.  In any case, it works fine.

- Jim, KL7CC