Just received mine about 30 minutes ago.

FYI, just be advised if you order from Lulu,
and select Mail as your method of shipping,
delivery is NOT guaranteed and,
when they say 5-15 days, they really  mean it!
Mine arrived 15 days after I was notified it had shipped.

For your own peace of mind,
you might want to select a different method of shipping.

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Shipping/Shipping-Times-and-Options/ta-p/33707

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan