John,

Good question....the photos of the KXPA100 appear to be just promos, not
actual boxes and my fear would be they will follow 'later' which would be a
bummer....further, no pic of the remote tuner to piggyback the 100w PA. Both
are required for my intended use for the rig strictly as a mobile
installation.

Gary

On 12 August 2011 22:14, John Shadle <sha...@katzenfisch.com> wrote:

> I see that "KX3 Ordering and Shipping dates will be Fall-Winter 2011"
> according to Elecraft's web site
> (http://www.elecraft.com/KX3/kx3.htm). Will the KXPA100 be available
> at that time as well? If so, have any more details been released about
> it (kit like the K2 or semi-kit like the K3; price range; cost of the
> KXAT100 autotuner)?
>
> Also, are any details available on how it will integrate with the K2?
> It would be cool if it would integrate similar to the KPA100 in that
> you can have continuous selection of output power from 0-100W. Just a
> thought... :-)
>
> Thanks!
> -john W4PAH

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile