The original suggestion was to make the paper manual 'optional' at time of
order and although I do not know what price reduction this would make, it
would be good for some folks...as long as they do read the PDF manual BEFORE
asking questions that could easily be answered by reading the manual in
either form.

I have my printed manual and happy to keep it. Sure i will pass it on when I
sell the K3, after my dead fingers let go...:-)

My 2.5 cents

Gary

On 21 August 2011 22:52, Doug Turnbull <turnb...@net1.ie> wrote:

> The paper manuals are spiral bound and quality printed on both sides of the
> page.   I like the idea of saving but not this one.   When it comes time to
> sell in ten years at least I will have the manual to pass on.
>
>               73 Doug EI2CN

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
Elecraft Equipment
K3 #679, KPA-500 #018