-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wayne burdick
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 2:56 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector; HF Pack Pack; QRP-L
Subject: [Elecraft] Optimized Field-Day mini log and dupe sheets

Those of you who are thinking about doing a small QRP Field-Day
operation this year, without computer logging, may be interested in the
log sheets and dupe sheets I'm using. I created these to eliminate the
need to handle multiple sheets of paper or clip boards. Sometimes there
just isn't room on a small table, and if you're doing a trail-side
operation, you may not have a table at all.

These log and dupe sheets, used together, require just a single 8.5 x
11" clip board. The top third of the space is used for a stack of log
sheets, and the bottom two-thirds is occupied by the dupe sheet.

The Microsoft Word files can be found at:

     http://home.comcast.net/~wayneb74/wayne/FD_mini_log.doc

     http://home.comcast.net/~wayneb74/wayne/FD_mini_dupe_sheet.doc

Using Word, you can modify the rows in the dupe sheet to match your
anticipated QSOs per call area. For example, in my case I made the "6"
and "7" call area rows taller than the others.

The dupe sheets are adequate for small FD operations, but you'll need
to write small (I suggest using pencil, too). The log sheets each have
room for 20 QSOs, plus a scratch area at the right. The dupe sheet
includes one page of log at the top.

Cut the log sheets into three strips as indicated by the lines below
the log entry area. Next, stack the log sheets at the top of the dupe
sheet, and slip the whole thing onto a clip board.

Feel free to modify and use these files as you wish. If you have
suggestions for improvements, either now or after you try using them,
please let me know.

73,
Wayne
N6KR