About a year ago, I installed my KPA-100 in an enclosure with KAT-100.
Built a KIO2 for the QRP K2.  Everything worked great for a while.  KIO2
quit working.  Did lots of troubleshooting with advice from list but was not
able to solve problem.  Put KPA-100 back in K2 & my entire software worked
fine until now!  Will not work with Writelog, TRX Manager or Ham Radio
Deluxe.  Was able to display the frequency in HyperTerminal by using the
Port - On- Display to send a test signal.  Attempted to send command by
HyperTerminal, and no-go.   Also was able to get TRX Manager to display
frequency when test signal was sent but would not track frequency or issue
any commands.

Bob Whitaker

W5RW