We ordered a Dell computer for the Fire Department and the guy that it
was for was having all sorts of trouble.  I checked it out, reseated the
memory,  connectors etc....and then looked at the power supply and it
was set to 220V!  I can't believe it worked at all.  Check the voltage
setting on anything that allows for 110/220.