just curious
how many things (actual number please)
do you unplug from both your K3 and the computer/router?

I know my K3 has 14 or more cables to it
and the radio computer has to have at least that many again
the firewall computer in the other room has 6
and the router has 3
then there is the other computers
and the hub......

not saying it's not a good idea
just wondering if I should some how simplify my life?

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan