From: Jim McCook
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 10:17 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] ARRL Handbook special - Limited quantities

Eric,

Next time I order a ARRL handbook, it will be AFTER they finally produce
it in two separate volumes.  My 5 pound 2010 version is far, far too
unwieldy to use in most cases.  I speak for many friends who stopped
ordering because it got too heavy.  I think they are finally getting the
message, according to the receptionist at ARRL.

73, Jim
W6YA

-----
No virus found in this message.