As a brand new K3 user, I find some of the NR DSP settings quite perplexing.
In working some nets, e.g. MARS, I've found some stations' audio almost
totally suppressed, while others enhanced.  Unfortunately, this process is
not consistent, but changes as the "noise picture" changes. Trial and error
methodology rules the day here.

On a lighter note, an algorithm that consistently suppresses an individual
station could come in handy.  Certainly would consider a 2M XVTR module to
run on our local repeater!

I would be interested if there's a "White Paper" somewhere on the Elecraft
web site, (or elsewhere), with an in-depth explanation of what the various
settings do.

73,

Dan
WA6PZK