I have had issues with my KRC2 much of it is the poor operations manual
and interfacing to the K3.  Jack at Elecraft and Gary have been great to
work with.  Many of my problems appear to have been from jumper issues.
The documentation needs some major work in the way of examples of how to
hook up the unit to other devices etc.

I had issues with the Array Solutions band decoders and Don, Jack and
Gary were all very helpful in solving them.  There are many answers due
to the fact that there are absolutely no standards when it comes to
devices such as bandpass filters etc.  Some companies put pull up
resistors in their devices others do not.

If you want a device that can control your bandpass filters and multiple
antenna boxes look at the Microham Station Master.  It gathers band data
from the Aux line and looks pretty slick.  If I needed a box that did
more than just drive my bandpass filters I would own one!

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net