Guys;

The KRC2 Config program has problems. That is one of the reasons it is still
classified as beta. We are trying to line up the resources to fix the problems,
and will have something much better as soon as we can.

In the meantime, there is a detail that might actually help. When the Config
Tool is commanded to download a band map, it appears to do so, but afterwards
reports an inability to communicate with the KRC2. But, the band map actually
was downloaded and is in the KRC2. The way to check this is to step through the
bands, checking that the outputs match the pattern selected in the Config Tool.

There are a few other problems in the tool, such as an incorrect default band
map pattern, and the inability to set the 6 meter selector for the K3 6 meter
mode. Again, we will be correcting these as soon as we possibly can.
Unfortunately, our resources are tied up with other much higher priority tasks
at present. Our apologies. The priority of the KRC2 Config tool is being bumped
higher, and we will resolve the problems as soon as we possibly can.

In the meantime, please realize that the KRC2 does a great job with its default
band map. Also, there are ways to have a single antenna selected for multiple
outputs (such as 10, 15 and 20 meters selecting a triband antenna) by
wire-ORing the output pins together.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for stretching it way too far.

Jack Brindle, W6FB
Elecraft Engineering