Its a -very- active current project. :-) We have finished SVGA hardware on
completed pc boards. The firmware is being finished and tested in the lab as I
type this.

The SVGA adapter for the P3 plugs into the  existing rear IO board inside the
P3. It can be added to any existing P3 very easily.

We are currently displaying P3 data on the external monitor at up to 1920 x
1080p. It looks very cool. Stay tuned!

73,
Eric

www.elecraft.com