From: vr2xmc <vr2...@yahoo.com.hk>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:51:19
To: DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL<doug...@gmail.com>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 vs FT817 - how do the "inside dimensions"
        compare?

Ft817 was past decade technology. I once used it but eventually replaced it
with k2. Ft817 receives everything but difficult to select anything. There is
also no built in atu and speech compressor in ft817.

Ft817 was a popular qrp rig but it is now the time for its glorious retirement.
73 Johnny

Sent from my  iPhone 4

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <doug...@gmail.com> 於 2011年10月22日 下午6:55 寫道: