From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David Robertson
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:23 AM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] Windows XP

Everyone.
Someone remarked Windows XP operating system was dead. I have to disagree.
Though Windows XP is old it is still one of the most successful operating
system that Microsoft came out with and is still supported with up-dates. I
run both windows 7-64 and XP and both operating systems perform well.

73
Dave KD1NA