Thank you Poul. I am happy to hear you find the program useful. I didn't add
USB or LSB buttons because the app is designed for CW and data users. Also
space is limited on the small iPhone screen.

You may want to create some memories that hold your call sign and other
frequently transmitted text. That way you can avoid using the iPhone keyboard
as much.

I still need to work on audio. Maybe incorporating it into the app would be a
better solution than Skype. I will be looking into this.

Mike, ks7d
EL87uu
Sent from my iPhone