Hello there

Name here is Peder, SM0GNS.

I have now started building my K2 (s/n 7234) but have run into some
problems. I am in the process of doing the PLL calibration but I receive
the INFO 232 when having the VFO at 7.000. I need to put the VFO at 7.1
MHz before I can start the CAL PLL without the 232-error, but the
frequency does not change as it should do. According to the manual, the
VCO fq should decrease through a range of 10-13 kHz. Even after about 30
minutes nothing have happend.

When measuring at TP1 with my scope, I get 2.3V p-p and the fq is
11913.0 kHz at 7.0 MHz.

I have checked all components around the VCO and the three relays, and
all seems to be OK.

Anybody have any clue on how to proceed?

Best regards
Peder, SM0GNS