Hi Pat,

Wound up using the same trick... Evidently N1MM use to be able to do it with
the ESC key, but somewhere along the line the code was changed. I really need
to get a new soundcard, so I can have "robo-voice" hihi

Hope you're doing well up there in the North. Seems like a lot of snow around,
and we've still got trees with green leaves! Go figure.

GL in SSPhone, if you're playing and definitely in CQWW, which should be a real
riot!

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas

N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group

http://k4tcg.org/

http://groups.google.com/group/tcg1?hl=en

Tennessee QSO Party

http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2     #4455

Elecraft K3/100 #366

Elecraft K3/100 #

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Pat Cain, K0PC [via Elecraft]