I own/moderate a couple of lists and this LinkedIn thing is a pain.  I
just unsubscribe the offending user.

That said, I'm an occasional LinkedIn user.  This is totally the fault
of the user.  When you first sign up at LinkedIn, LinkedIn asks you if
your want to upload your address book from your e-mail program.  If you
blindly allow this to happen and have mail reflector addresses in your
address book the below post to the mail list is what occurs.

On 11/7/2011 10:58 AM, John Lemay wrote:
> My name is not Robert

Gary K9GS

Check out K9NS on the web:  http://www.k9ns.com
Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org