Or how about a selection of colours other than boring black for everything? I
can then co-ordinate it all to the decor in my shack.....

C'mon Ian, you're making it sound more like feng shui than amateur radio..!

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF

"I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black ...."

Ian Maude wrote