-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy Johnson
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:13 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] IARU

After a half-hearted effort in the IARU contest, at about midnight our time,
0700z, I decided to hook up the K2 and try QRP on 40 meters, operating as
AA6SS.    In just over an hour, did 51 QSO's, more than I normally do in any

contest at any time with 100 w from W6. These incl ZL, LU, CX, PY, PJ2, V31,
all with 5 watts into a vertical.