Technically true, Terry. I perhaps oversimplified my response to the
inquiry. "Baseband" can mean different things to different people.
However, the answer to the question remains correct. - "No, you cannot
use the K3 filters in the KX3." I will leave further amplification to
Wayne or Eric.
73,
Bruce, N1RX

The Elecraft KX3 architects should weigh in on this topic - a simplified