From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim - W6VAR
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:50 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Command Tester

I've just started dabbling with K3 Macros. I've been able to save a simple
macro and program PF1 to run it. However, I have not been able to click on
the macro button in the command tester or enter commands in the tester and
have them execute on the K3. Am I either doing something wrong or am I
incorrect that commands can be tested from this window?

Thanks,

Jim