Our Christmas editon of the SSB net today featured lots of greetings and
well wishing. We had a nice group of 20 participants over the 15 minute net.
Thank you to all of you who checked in over the last year.  We have a great
group of guys!  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Here is the list of today's participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

AD5SX           Paul            NM      K3      4645
W6BK            Dave            CA      K3      5790
W6JDB           Jan             CA      K3      1288
WV5I            Dwayne  TX      K3      5287
KC7OFV  John            NV      Alinco DX70TH
K1ZW            Larry           NC      K3      5185
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
WB9JNZ  Eric            IL      K3      4017
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
W6VY            Bob             CA      K3      5788
VE6GJ           John            AB      K3      5130
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5208
KB1OV           Norm            ME
KL7UW           Ed              AK      K3      4043    QRP
KE5RBS  Kelvin  AR      K2      7162    QRP
KO6TT           Chad            CA      MFJ9420 QRP
WZ6P            Ken             CA      K3      4501
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P