Good guess Vic,
I finally ran this down to the electronic dish washer.   It has a two hour wash
cycle  it is a Bosch model SHX68P05UC/58.

http://www.bosch-home.com/us/SHX68P05UC.html

It uses some pulsing to control motor functions.  As pointed out by Alan (N1AL)
they must use pulse control with a duration of 1/ 10,000 sec to create a signal
with 10KHZ nulls.   Alan also pointed out that a hash filter may be needed and
suggested K9YC's very informative web site for hash control:
http://www.audiosystemsgroup.com/K9YC/K9YC.htm.

The point of the post was to mention how useful the P3 is for running down
these annoying intruders in our spectrum and to solicit others experiences.
The P3 has become much more of a tool for me than I ever expected, far
exceeding explications.  With  more improvements and VGA output on the way I
see an even greater use for the P3 as test gear as well as an operating aid.
As an operating aid, I think I notice shifting operating methods in DX pile-ups
because of it as well.

73 and HNY,
Bill Hammond-AK5X
a...@mac.com