Casey,

Since the ENC B does not go to a high level, you may have a bad firmware
IC - Control Board U6
Try removing the CB U6 (use good anti-static procedures) and measure the
ENC B line again.  If it goes both high and low, the encoder is good,
but the firmware is bad.

Hold off on the Master Reset until after you resolve the firmware or
encoder mystery.
You may be able to access the menu items using the BAND+ and BAND-
buttons even if the encoder does not change anything.

73,
Don W3FPR