> 99.9% of all powered speakers suffer from RFI, including those from
> pro audio companies. It's good to hear that these do not.

The odd thing is that the COMSpkr appears to be the same device as many
of the generic computer speakers *except* the bypass/RFI suppression
parts included on the chip makers reference design are present in the
West Mountain Radio product but are lacking in the commodity products.

I have "cleaned up" several of the generic ($20) speakers by adding the
necessary parts to the holes *already present* on the circuit board!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV