Hi Bob,

I wasn't paying close attention, but I thought I read that the KX3 will
cover the upper half of the MW band and could be made to cover the rest
of the band in the future.  Hopefully, somebody with a better memory
than mine will jump in and correct me.  The thought of receiving the
mediumwave band with something as good as an Elecraft leaves me
breathless.  Being able to transmit on the 600m band with an Elecraft is
just too cool to contemplate!

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS