Heck, I will be ecstatic when I manage to find the time to finish my
KPA100, other K2 accessories, and trim my pair of 20/15 dipoles and
10m loop!

(living in medium density housing with "as long as we can't see it"
HOA restrictions by the harbor in Santa Cruz, which isn't so bad,
really)

73,  Byron N6NUL

--
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012