From: Bob
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:32 PM
To: W2XB
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] kpa500

That is nit-picking!  However I had the same thought about the buttons.
Even if
not to get contrast
between the buttons and panel just to match for esthetics so it more closely
looks like the KPA500
was part of the set..   What color will they be on the KAT500?

I'd buy a new set for the KPA500 if they were offered.....

Old eyes here too.  Sure will be happy when the already ordered SVGA adapter
shows up.

73,
Bob
K2TK    ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR