I was setting up my K3 for the NAQP tonight when I found that it had turned
stone deaf on 40M.  80M and 20M are ok, WWV booms in on 10 and it TUNES ok
on 40M,.but the background noise level on 40M is many DB down.  I know there
suppose to be large flare, but if that’s the problem, I would think that
20M would be bad well.

I tried reloading the Firmware and Power Cycling the K3 with no effect.
The only signal I copy on 40M is a VERY weak AM signal at 7245.

Does anyone have an idea what might have gone bad and if when can be done to
identify the problem.

Also, I thought there was a “Master Reset” key-press combination to RESET
the K3, but I find no mention of it in the manual.

Thanks and 73 → Dave, W9ZRX