Good Afternoon,
    I would like to announce the nets for tomorrow but I have a
problem.  Oregon and Washington had a little weather earlier this week.
Said weather dropped a large amount of very wet snow on the fir trees
holding my antennas.  The limbs in some of the trees failed and broke.
This resulted in my antenna being broken into a few pieces.  Right now I
am cleaning up the mess and recovering from four days without power.  I
had battery power for the rigs during the outage but when you lose your
antenna having power to run them is moot.

    If anyone is interested in running the nets tomorrow please speak
up.  You may even try a round robin net if that works for you all.

    Hopefully I can get the antenna(s) repaired and back up in the trees
before next Sunday.  Since I have enough pieces from old antennas I
should rebuild a few and have them ready as spares.  How long was my to
do list?

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-