OK, Don, but I already uninstalled my original K3 utility and downloaded the
latest version.  I'm still getting the same message on my K3.

Perhaps I'll uninstall and reinstall eveything all over again.  Pulling my
hair out, too.

It all started when I was operating split this morning to work VP6T on 12m,
then I qsy'd to 10m to work them there and later noticed I couldn't hear
anything on my sub receiver.

Long story short I checked the config menu settings and then started getting
the ERR DSE message there (E000202 and E05008d, too) and then the New K3
Utility message cropped up on my screen...

Thanks for your help and any other comments/suggestions welcome.

I'll post here as soon as I might be succesful (fingers crossed on the DSP2
upload!)

73, Jeff