From: "James Meade" <jnme...@southslope.net>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:41:37
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Boom & Mike for K3

Sorry if this has been addressed before.  I'm hoping to spend more time in
my shack and I'd like some opinions or advice on a good quality boom and
mike for the K3.  I suppose I'd spend $300-$500 if I had to although that
is on the top end.  The use would be for operating on scheduled,
controlled nets and rag chewing.  As a point of reference, a friend has
suggested the Heil PL2T boom and PR 781 mike.  (He has a high-end Icom).
I already have a couple of headsets and hand mikes so this inquiry is just
on the boom and mike.
Thanks, Jim NO0B