Bob,

I can't judge just how much force you are applying nor how loose your
jack really is.
Yes, there are no external nuts on those jacks, and none are needed.
The jack is fully supported by the board, and the holes in the rear
panel are oversize to allow easier assembly and allow for mounting
tolerances of the jacks to the RF Board.

Two things determine how stiff those two 1/4 inch jacks *feel* - first
is that some will have the flange of the jack body actually tight
against the inside panel surface - in that case it will feel tight
because of the friction with the panel.
Secondly, the key jack will have more vertical movement than the paddle
jack right next to it.  If you examine the assembly manual photos
carefully, you will see that there is a support screw (and standoff)
just to the right of the paddle jack, so that will limit the vertical
movement of the paddle jack much more than the key jack (which is
further away from any support) - when you attempt to move the key jack,
you are actually flexing the RF Board.

So bottom line - don't be concerned about it.  If you want to put nuts
on the jacks, you may do that, but I would not recommend that - If you
tighten the nuts enough to pull the jack flange up to the rear panel,
you may actually damage the jack or pull it away from its solder pads
(and that can damage the solder pads)
The RF Board will stand the amount of flexing that is normal with
inserting and removing the plugs - it is not designed to withstand a lot
of flexing from "repeated demonstrations" to figure out just how much it
flexes.

Some things are designed to allow for a bit of movement - trying to
defeat that movement allowance can cause damage - that is true of many
mechanical assemblies including the enclosure design of the K3.

73,
Don W3FPR