I believe the SDR Widget is still limited to 48KHz sampling within Windows,
due to driver constraints (no UAC2). The full 192KHz sampling rate is only
available when running under Linux, or in HPSDR emulation mode, with HPSDR
software.

The I/Q output bandwidth of the KX3 is only expected to be somewhere in the
30-48 KHz range anyway. (I don't believe a final number has been announced
yet). So, any "card" that provides decent performance at 48 KHz should be
sufficient.

73,
Bruce, n1RX