If you are using the K3's CW to data (or data using the KY command),
your frequency for PSK31 will be the dial frequency and for RTTY
your mark will be the dial frequency.

Not that it matters since traditional FSK RTTY is apparently not
permitted on 60 meters but if one were using CW to DATA with the
K3, it would be necessary to offset the dial frequency by 85 Hz to
be properly centered in the channel.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV