You can tell that your K3's handle has the Elecraft Mojo Core if it has a
slight curve in it, due to being hand-carried through airports and ports to
some exotic DX QTH, where the Core gets downloaded over the air from other
Elecrafties in the pileups, using the Elecraft Mojo Transfer Protocol
(EMTP).

Even if you only operate at home, provided you work enough exotic DX with
your Elecraft gear, the Core will eventually accumulate in the handle from
all the pileups and DX QSOs and gradually a gentle curve will set in.  If
your K3 has a flat handle, you are evidently not working enough DX.  Taking
the rig to somewhere such as Wake Island or Peter I will speed up the mojo
transfer and the curvature process dramatically.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB

If