There are two Hamfests on March 17th where we have been asked to have an
Elecraft table.

As we cannot attend these personally, we are looking for some
enthusiasts who would be interested in working the table and showing off
your K3 gear to the Hamfest attendees.

If you live in either of these areas and would be interested, please
email me directly, l...@elecraft.com.

The first one is in :

Reelfoot Amateur Radio Club in Union City, TN.

The second one:

Kenehoochee Hamfest: North Atlanta/Marietta Club

I do have one person for set up at this Hamfest, but he can only do it
if he has some additional help and gear.

So if you are planning on being there or would like to go and have lots
of fun talking about your Elecraft products, let us know.

Thanks to Bill, Rob and Tom for a great job at the Frostfest Hamfest
last weekend.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa

--