Would the use of the Quantum Loop v2.0 active antenna with the KX-3 be
advisable?  Obviously, it would not be acceptable for transmit, but would
such a device be safe bet for MW receive?  (My concern would be that it not
damage the KX-3.)  It has been able to co-exist just fine with my Drake R8B,
i.e., no overload, etc.

As a disabled ham who also enjoys MW DXing, I'd love for the KX-3 to be my
single solution for both hobbies, as I am often confined to bed for
protracted periods.  Thanks for any help you can provide.