My trusty LDG Z-100+ tuner died last night.  Luckily, it is one month
before the end of the two-year warranty so I will be sending it back for
repair.  In the mean time, I am without a tuner.  I do not know when (if
ever) I'd buy an amp, so I do not need a high-power tuner.  I will be
using the tuner with an Elecraft K3 and Genesis G59 with 10W amp (GPA10).

I have narrowed my selections down to the following:

LDG Electronics:
AT-100ProII
AT-200ProII

MFJ:
993B

I am *no* fan of MFJ.  I had a 949E that I never liked, the meters would
never calibrate, and the DL was ~60ohms.  However, I like the Z-matching
range and the SWR-matching range.  It also has the cross-needle meters
(that wouldn't previously calibrate) and an LCD readout with multiple
functions.  Also, I have since built a reliable, 100W 50ohm dummy load.

The Z-100Plus has problems tuning some freqs especially in wet weather.

The reviews on eham.net (read with a grain of salt) do not favor the
AT-100ProII as much as the AT-200ProII and MFJ-993B.

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with any of these tuners?  Are
there any other recommendations (other than the KAT3)?