Is there a KX3 list somewhere?  I would like to subscribe to that instead...  I
can't
find one :-(  There is much too much info on here that has nothing to do with
the
radio.  TNX and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!