-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wilhelm
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:52 PM

Geoff and all,

Currently, there is no way to bypass the equalization for the DVR.
When you record someone's off-the-air signal, it passes through your RX
EQ settings, and then when you play it back, it goes through your TX EQ
settings - so the audio gets hit with the "double whammy" of both RX EQ
and TX EQ in a situation where you do not want any equalization at all.