Sorry, My mistake. I went back to the schematics, and it looks like the 12V
level is sensed from the PA board, which would be after the suspect
connectors. Unfortunately, there is often no symptom until they
corrode/overheat enough to cause problems.

I apologize for my earlier misinformation. I should have double-checked the
schematics first.
73,
Bruce, N1RX